Method - Tacos
01. Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry one side of a tortilla. Turn over and using a pair of tongs fold to two. Fry the tortilla to crispness of your liking. Scoop out and place on a prepare towel.
02. Fill the insides of the folded tortilla with the meat and serve with the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and salsa.
Method - Tortillas
01. Take the white flour in a bowl. Add the baking powder and salt and mix with your hands or a fork.
02. Add the butter and rub with your hands till the flour becomes rough as bread crumbs.
03. Now add the water and knead to a soft dough which is non-sticky.
04. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
05. Make small balls with the dough and roll out to 7” tortillas.
06. Cook the tortillas on a pan. Cook one side for 10 seconds, turn over and cook the other side for 20 seconds and then turn over for one last time cooking the first side for another 10 seconds. When the tortilla turns brown here and there remove from pan.
07. Wrap in cloth or foil.