Chicken with Prawn
Story Dated: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:26 hrs IST
Chicken and prawns are probably very rarely seen together in the same preparation. This is probably what makes this dish extra special and is a treat for chicken lovers who enjoy seafood as well.
|01. Oil - as needed|
02. Onions (cubed) -1
03. Ginger (finely chopped) – one inch piece
04. Garlic (finely chopped) – 3 flakes
05. Green chilies (split) – 4
06. Raw mango (finely chopped) – 1
07. Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
08. Chicken breast (finely sliced) – 4 pieces
09. Prawns (cleaned, with tails intact) – 250 g
10. Salt – to taste
11. Coriander leaves – to garnish
|01. Heat the oil and sauté the onions, ginger and garlic well.
02. Add the green chillies and the raw mango, fill with water till the level of the pan contents, and let it cook.
03. To this, add the chicken and prawns, mix well and cook.
04. Add salt, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.