01. Fry the grated coconut till light brown and crispy. When it is partly done, add the coconut oil, small onions and the tamarind.
02. Add the ingredients under 4, mix and remove the pan from the flame immediately.
03. Without adding water, grind the above mixture to a fine paste.
04. To this paste, add one and a half cups of water, salt to taste, fenugreek seeds (powdered) and curry leaves, and keep to boil.
05. As soon as it starts boiling, add the pieces of fish and the tomato pieces and cook on a low flame.
06. When the gravy thickens and the oil droplets begin to appear on the sides, remove the vessel from the fire.
06. In a separate pan, heat coconut oil and add the mustard seeds. When they splutter, add the sliced button onions and fry till golden brown. Add this seasoning to the fish curry and serve hot.