|01. Chicken (boiled and minced) - 250 g|
02. Maida – 500 g
03. Oil – 1 tbsp
04. Salt – to taste
05. Green chilies – 2
06. Onions – 2
07. Ginger – one inch piece
08. Garlic – 2 flakes
09. Soya sauce – 1 tsp
10. Salt – to taste
|01. Place the Maida, oil and salt in a bowl. Adding only the required amount of water, knead it into soft dough.
02. Finely chop the green chilies, onions, ginger and garlic.
03. To this, add the chicken, soya sauce and salt and mix it well. This is the filling.
04. Divide the dough into small balls and roll out each ball into a circle.
05. Now place each circle in the palm of your hand, and place a spoonful of the filling in the center.
06. Now lift one side carefully and place it over the other edge to form a semi-circular shape and seal the edges together well.
07. Place it on the perforated rack of a steamer and steam it for 20 minutes.
08. Serve with tomato-garlic sauce.