01. Warm the milk and pour it into a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin into it and keep it aside for five minutes.
02. Blend the cream and sugar well in a large sauce pan.
03. Add the vanilla essence into it and keep to boil on a low flame. Beat or stir well occasionally till the sugar melts.
04. When the sugar has melted completely, remove the vessel from the flame. Now add the gelatin milk mixture and beat well again till it is well blended.
05. Pour this mixture into small molds and keep it to set in the refrigerator.
06. Heat the pomegranate, balsamic vinegar, sugar and pepper in a heavy bottomed pan. After the sugar melts, remove the vessel from the fire and allow it to cool.
07. Overturn the set pudding from the molds into the serving dish. Pour the pomegranate mixture over it, garnish with mint leaves and serve.