01. Pre heat oven to 375 o F.
02. Combine the sugar, packed brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in a bowl.
03. To this add the white flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
04. The dough will be stiff so knead well or use a mixer to get a uniform consistency.
05. Now add the cashew nuts and chocolate chips and mix well both mix evenly with the dough.
06. Arrange lumps of the cookie dough on an un greased cookie sheet spaced at 2 inch gaps. Once they begin to cook, the cookies will flatten and so make sure you leave a spacing of 2 inches at least.
07. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes till the cookies turn light brown. Though they will seem un done at first do not over cook or else the cookies will get burnt.
08. Once they cool, take use a flat spatula to separate the cookies from the cookie sheet. Do not try this when hot or else the cookies may lose shape.