|01. Pumpkins- ½ kg|
02. Onions -1
06. Garlic - 3 cloves
07. Leeks - 25 g
08. Extra virgin olive oil - ½ tbsp
09. Salt and sugar - to taste
10. Black pepper, roasted and ground - 1 tsp
11. Vegetable stock - 200 ml
12. Heavy cream - 50ml
13. Butter - 4 tsp
14. Thyme, chopped fine - 1 tbsp
15. Nutmeg, scraped - 1 pinch
|01. Skin the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut to 2” size cubes.
02. Combine the pumpkin pieces with onions, garlic, leeks with the olive oil, followed by salt, sugar and black pepper powder and keep aside.
03. Bake in an oven preheated to 350◦F till the pumpkin is cooked and the remaining ingredients turn brown.
04. Grind the baked mix finely.
05. Boil the vegetable stock till it thickens and reduces to half the quantity.
06. Now add in the ground bake mix cook for five minutes and strain.
07.If you find the soup too thick, add a little more stock to loosen.
08. Now add in the heavy cream, butter, thyme and nutmeg, add enough salt and pepper powder and serve hot.