|01. Beef - 400 g|
02. Garlic, chopped - 3 cloves
03. Thyme - to taste
04. Black pepper powder, crushed - to taste
05. Vegetable oil - to taste
06. Carrot, sliced thin - 1
07. Onions, sliced - 1
08. Celery, sliced thin - 1 stem
09. Shallots - 25 g
10. Beef stock - 100 ml
11. Salt and pepper powder - to taste
12. Thyme - to taste
13. Rosemary, chopped -1 tsp
14. Parsley, chopped - to garnish
|01. Take the beef as a chunk and remove all extra fat.
02. Marinate the beef with the garlic, black pepper powder and thyme.
03. Preheat oven to 300◦F.
04. Heat tava with a little oil and shallow fry the beef chunk turning on all sides so that it turns brown and then transfer to a roasting pan.
05. On the same tava grill the sliced carrots, onions and celery.
06. Add this along with the shallots and the beef and the stock into the roasting pan.
07. Add enough salt and pepper powder, thyme and bake in oven till the beef and vegetables turn soft.
08. Pour out the gravy from the roasting pan into another vessel, cook separately with rosemary and thyme till it turns thick.
09. Slice the roasted beef.
10. On a serving plate arrange the baked vegetables followed by the beef slices and pour the thick gravy over it.
11. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot!