01. Roast the sesame seeds on a medium flame till light golden brown.
02. Similarly, roast the almonds and keep aside.
03. Heat ghee, add the jaggery and reduce the flame.
04. When the jaggery melts, remove it from the flame, only at the point when, if one drop of water falls into it, it will form lumps. Now add the roasted sesame seeds and almonds and mix well.
05. Transfer this mixture to a flat, well greased tray, and spread it out evenly.
06. When it cools, cut it into square shaped cubes and store in air-tight containers.You can also roll them into balls like laddus.