1. AEM DEVELOPER (Junior/Senior/Lead)
Roles & responsibilities:
Development, testing & deployment on web content management platform.
Adobe experience manager/CQ5 based.
Interactions with external product development teams.
B.Tech/B.E (IT, Computer science)/MCA/M.Sc. (computer science).
Minimum 3 years experience in JAVA, J2EE development (Preferably media websites).
Experience in Adobe CQ5/AEM based projects will be an advantage.
Strong knowledge in web services, XML, jQuery & MySQL database.
Preference to those who has worked on Linux OS & usage of source controls. A
team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
Location: Kottayam, Kochi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad.
2. QA-AUTOMATION TESTER :
- 3+ years experience in Automation testing
- Hands on experience in front end automation (using tools such as Selenium)
- Expertise with API automation
- Hands on experience in Mobile automation testing tool Appium
- Exposure to AEM is preferable
- Developing automated test scripts and frameworks for improved web/mobile app performance
- Providing clear and concise test reports
- Good to have - exposure to Performance testing using Jmeter
Job location - Bangalore/ Kottayam
3. QA-MOBILE APP TESTING :
- 2+ years experience in Mobile app testing (iOS and android)
- Plan and execute test cases, test design, test coverage and test approach
- Executing all levels of QA tests (System, Integration and Regression)
- Flexibility to support with Web functional testing on need basis
- Collaborate with team to define process and strategy associated with automation
- Good to have - Experience in Mobile automation testing tool Appium
- Good to have - AEM exposure
4. CONTENT PRODUCERS- MALAYALAM ONLINE
Creating and posting original content, such as articles, videos, podcasts, and infographics.
Developing original concepts for content that will appeal to specific target audiences.
Editing existing content to ensure that it is grammatically correct and engaging to the reader.
Interviewing industry leaders, experts, or other individuals with relevant knowledge about a particular topic to gather information for articles.
Collaborating with designers or programmers to develop visual content such as infographics or animated images.
Coordinating with Video production team to produce video content for different platforms.
Candidates with work experience in digital newsroom and with Content management systems preferred.
5. PRODUCT EXECUTIVE - MALAYALAM ONLINE
• Be the product owner for the work flows MO, reviewing/updating and refining user stories, acceptance criteria related to the same
• Coming up with UI and UX options for various experiences related to MO
• Working closely with the Coordinating Editor and content, tech, UX/UI teams to create and implement the experiences
• Be data-driven and use data to optimize UX and UI of experiences
• Understanding product management tool and create use cases based on segmentation and targeting options available
• Working with various stakeholders and teams to improve user acquisitions, retention and loyalty
• Drive thinking for relevant consumer offerings, new service offerings, and innovations to drive the repeat subscription , and work closely with other teams and stakeholders to implement these
• Work on UI/designs for communication channels such as Emailers, Push Notifications, SMS’s and remarketing channels such as FB and Google for repeat communication
Required experience and skills
• At least 2-3 years of experience working in a B2C internet company
• Post-graduation -Engineering/Engineering + MBA/Candidates with relevant skill set will also be considered
• Passionate about understanding of user experiences and user data
• Basic understanding of Segmentation & Targeting
• Excellent communication skills
• Should have a self starter attitude
6. CONTENT PRODUCERS- ONMANORAMA
We are looking for Experienced journalists with at least 4 to 5+ Years of Media experience, excellent command over English and Malayalam, good knowledge on Digital News writing.
The applicant must be familiar with Kerala and National Politics.
Good experience in rewriting and ideation skills with nose for news and a keen eye for details and audio-video production knowledge.
Must be ready to play leadership role for a team and guide them with daily newsroom activities.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST- ONMANORAMA
Develop social media and content campaigns
Prepare strategy, Create content videos, Track, analyze, report and optimize social media performance
Ensure style guidelines
Experience with social and creative content mandates with brands in consumer tech / internet / large consumer facing brands is preferred
8. VIDEO TEAM HEAD
NATURE AND SCOPE OF WORK
The Video Producer is responsible for producing video content which serves over all objective of ManormaOnline in particular and related products. The incumbent is responsible for designing, coordinating, directing, shooting and editing news, entertainment, educational, instructional, promotional, and other video material/content delivered via the Web and other connected devices. The incumbent oversees the work of a professional video production and post-production crew.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversees the work of professional video production staff/crew, including editors, directors of photography/videography, videographers, sound recordists, grips and production assistants. Assigns projects and positions to crew members. Provides creative and technical guidance and direction and tracks hours worked. Guides and oversees the work of other non video content producers.
Directs video productions ranging from single-camera productions to multi-camera field and studio productions. This includes interacting with and guiding clients, subjects/talent and others through the production process. Operates and/or directs the operation of professional cameras, audio equipment, lighting equipment and related equipment to effectively record a variety of program materials. Recommends minor and/or major production changes to obtain the most appropriate and effective materials.
During post production, edits and/or directs the editing of recorded video, audio, and other materials to meet time, aesthetic, ethical and broadcast quality standards. Creates and/or guides the creation of graphics and soundtracks. Operates and/or oversees the operation of a variety of post production equipment including nonlinear computer-based editing systems, tapeless devices, and video/audio interfaces. Operates and/or oversees the use of a variety of post production software applications for video editing, audio editing, graphics creation, compositing, compressing, encoding/transcoding and captioning. Coordinates the archiving of video assets for short and long term storage and access.
Maintains and/or oversees the maintenance and organization of video production equipment and post production equipment and software. Researches, requests and implements new video production technologies.
In advance of video productions, coordinates production crew, production schedule, locations, and equipment. Ensures proper operation of equipment required and tests or oversees the testing of cameras, tapeless media, microphones, lights, video monitors and related equipment.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is typically performed in an office, studio or field production environment. Movement of equipment and set placement requires the ability to bend, stoop, crawl, and climb. Ability to lift and place equipment that may weight up to 20 Kgs. Producing videos requires the ability to stand and move around for extended periods of time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Video production processes and technologies;
Effective project management methods and techniques;
Training and supervisory methods and techniques;
Operating video production equipment;
Operating a computer and various complex post production applications;
Independent problem solving and project management.
Work and solve production problems independently and as part of a team;
Coordinate the work of teams;
Manage and prioritize multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines;
Work with culturally diverse population;
Effectively communicate visually and in oral and written form.
9. EVENTS & BRANDING SPECIALIST
Conceptualize, plan, manage and execute high-impact events, market activation
Collaborate with stakeholders, brand, marketing teams, and outside
Present your own creative out of the box ideas for new and upcoming events
Effectively measure the ROI of events you drive
Work closely on the branding campaigns of the company
Graduation in any related discipline like Marketing or Business
5- 7 Years experience in events & activation domain (preferably with media houses)
Proficient in creating presentations using tools like Impress, Slides or Power-point
Project planning and management skills
10. Web Designer- Digital- Manorama online
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience as a Web designer / UI designer
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, XD, Figma or Other visual design tools
- Have strong experience for designing creative Web Pages, Landing Pages and User Interfaces for web, desktop and mobile platforms.
- Understanding of Bootstrap, jQuery and Web design strategies
- Good communication skill
Qualification: Any Graduates
11. Technical BA (Business Analyst)
The AEM Business Analyst will be part of an Agile team responsible for
Development design and architecture and maintenance major media based AEM implementations
The primary role of the AEM Business Analyst is to translate business requirements into AEM functional specifications, maintain relationships with the business, and drive standard business processes
Conduct thorough business process analysis to understand existing workflows and systems, document current processes and systems, use the Specification to create requirements for new processes, develop use cases, and manage requirement changes
Work with business and IT teams in development of the AEM functional
specifications and process flows and visualize the future state, design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Maintain the AEM functional specifications and process flows
Prioritize requirements collaboratively with business stakeholders, UX and
5+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements, and creating and maintaining functional specifications in media/newspaper related industries
Working experience on 1+ large size AEM successful project or 3+ small/medium size AEM successful projects
Working experience with Agile methodology and Scrum practices
Working experience in writing user stories/business requirements by gathering requirements from business users
Proficient understanding of all AEM OOTB components and features like DAM, workflows, personalization, sites, how to overlay components for customizations, integrations with external services for ad integration, personalisations, subscriptions/commerce
Proficient understanding and working experience of creating and maintaining functional specifications for new AEM templates, AEM components including authoring widgets, custom widgets and workflow customization/creation
Some exposure working with content Authors
Working experience with JIRA and Confluence
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility needs
Strong communication skills both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
AEM 6 Business Practitioner Certification
Digital agency or consulting experience
12. WEB UI DEVELOPER
Development, testing and deployment of the new web content management platform (Java based)
Interactions with external product design and development teams
Migration of the existing web applications to the new platforms
B.Tech (IT or Computer Science)/ MCA/ MSc Computer Science
Minimum 3 years of experience in Web UI Development with HTML5, CSS, Jquery and AJAX
Strong experience in Angular.js / React.js
Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)- Java preferred
Knowledge of Open standards (e.g. XML, Web services, LDAP)
13. SALES ASSISTANT
Primarily focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region
Setting sales goals, developing sales strategies, and maximizing the company's sales of products and services.
Generate business leads for the company for which they are working for and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary
Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
Minimum 2+ years of sales experience.
Excellent customer service and sales skills.
KOTTAYAM, Kochi, Kollam, Thrissur, CALICUT, KANNUR
13. ENGINEER TRAINEE- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Manorama Online invites freshers with BE/B.Tech/MCA background and excellent logical and analytical skills to join our Software Development team.
• One year of intensive training on various web technologies and software development platforms including Adobe AEM where you will learn building clean and efficient code based on specifications.
Opportunity to work with senior software developers and solution architects
on highly scalable web application development.
Knowledge in UI technologies like Angular, React etc would be an advantage.
Excellent analytical and logical skills.
Open to learning new technologies
How to Apply: If you have the experience & qualification as mentioned in any of the above Job Descriptions, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your current job profile and experience, also in the subject line, please mention the JOB title that you are applying for.